Affiliate Program Terms of Service
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Affiliate Program ("Program") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
We "Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation" reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must be a Muslim to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full names (as they appear on your ID Card), a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Referral fees/commissions and payment
- For a donation to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the donor must click-through your affiliate referral link to https://zakatandsadaqat.org.ng and complete a donation during that session.
- We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system.
- We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable marketing methods.
- Payments only begin once you've earned up to N1,000 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the N1,000 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the N1,000 threshold.
- Payments are made to the bank details you provided during signup. You're to double check the bank detail as we shall not be responsible for transfer to any wrong bank account you provided.
Identifying yourself as an Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our services, say you are part of or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
As long as your current affiliate earning are over N1,000
, you'll be paid each month. If you haven't earned N1,000
since your last payment, we'll pay you the following month after you've crossed the threshold.
Donors who donate through this Program will be deemed to be our donor. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning donations and donor service will apply to those donors.
- Promoting the Foundation
- Promoting our Services
- Promoting our project campaigns
- Sharing of your affiliate link to bring donors to our website
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://zakatandsadaqat.org.ng
, and all of our trademarks, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. zZakat and Sadaqat Foundation reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above N1,000
Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.