About Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation
The idea to float an entity that would revive the most neglected pillar of Islam informed the birth of Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation, otherwise known as ZSF in the year 2000. ZSF is a non-governmental and non-profit organization incorporated in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (RC 21237 in 2002). Our primary objective is to deliver quality Zakat assessment, collection and distribution services to both private and public individuals as well as corporate organizations, providing humanitarian and welfare services to mankind and Muslims in particular.
To be a foremost and leading organization committed to improving the welfare of the less-privilege and adding value to stakeholders' support.
- To bridge the gap between the rich and poor.
- to re-awaken the spirit of social responsibility among Muslims.
- To return Zakat to it right position in Islam.
- To create a credible channel of distribution of Zakat.
- To ensure even distribution of wealth for empowerment of the less privileged ones.
- To establish cordial relationship with other similar organizations both locally and internationally.
Our Core Values
- Professionalism which implies our expertise and competence.
- Accountability to Allah and the stakeholders which implies our stewardship.
- Care to humanity which implies our dedication.
- Trust from Allah which implies responsibility and confidence reposed in us.
1. To help the rich enrich the poor.
2. To care and touch people's life.
3. To benefit humanity in general.
The idea is about bringing succour to Muslims and mankind generally in special areas like emergency relief, prisons, welfare homes, orphanages and widow amongst others.
In fulfillment of the obligation of Allah to acquire knowledge, we’re seriously concerned about the education of Muslim students. We pay for their school fees and give grants for research.
Zakat collected are used to procure merchandise goods, vocational materials, and equipment among others. This, we do in order to assist the poor to establish small-scale enterprises or re-positioning of existing ones.
As a matter of priority, this is one area that touches our heart deeply. We help those in eed to off-set their bills, procure medications, treatment, under-go surgical operations within and outside the country as the situation demands.
Nisab is the minimum threshold your net worth must reach before you will be eligible to pay Zakat.
Ways to Make Contributions
Ways to Become A Beneficiary
Pay Your Fidyah Here
Our Partners & Coporate Sponsors
Quick Contact Form
Want to make a quick enquiry? Send us a message below